Thank goodness, or should I say thank you Betty Crocker, for Gluten Free Brownie mix!!
Not sure what to call these. I needed more then your standard brownie this morning and this is result.
1. Make brownie mix according to directions.
2. Pour half of brownie batter into pan.
3. Place single layer of milk chocolate bars on top of batter you just poured into pan.
4. Pour remaining half of batter over later of chocolate bars.
5. Bake according to directions less 3-5 mins.
6. Remove nearly done brownies from oven and sprinkle with marshmallows and a chopped up chocolate bar.
7. Return to oven for remaining 3-5 minutes until marshmallows are puffed.
8. Let cool a couple moments, if you can stand it, before enjoying.
Gooey goodness. Hello yummy brownies! Good-bye worries! Good-bye any thoughts of trying to diet today!