Junior Creed (children MUST know by heart)
1. I promise to keep my room clean.
2. I promise to obey my parents and teachers.
3. I promise to be polite and respectful.
4. I promise to tell the truth and honor my words.
5. I promise not to fight with my brothers and sisters.
6. I promise to always try my best and never give up.
Why did I not put them in sooner?!?!? Great life lessons. I’d say based on my life experiences, oh, about 80% of adults can’t say they abide by any of these rules… (which is really sad)
Ok, so now that I have my junior creed memorized, I’d like my patch! 🙂